The Home School Portfolio required by Florida Statute.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

ICE Writers' Camp 2009 - A Nonsensical Where I'm From

I am from the savory sandwiches, Sweetly devoid of those terrible cronkliches.

I am from the golden, HOT beaches, with those delicious berry-condoo-seeches.

I am from the confetti parades and the bowling arcades, the old-people houses and boogoo serenades.

I am from the clothes I wear also my long voluptuous hair.

I am from my parent’s old sayings like “You start what you finish!” and “Son! Eat that spinach”.

I am from the black checkerboards, ending the game while yearning for more.

But most of all I must say that beyond the beaches and boogoo serenades that I’m from my home, a lystooga naut, my bed, my floor, My ceiling, my couch.

Before I go I think I must say “Boogatenguroknarbengay!”

No comments: